Hello everyone…!!! I’m back with a new project today. And yes..as the titles says.. it is gonna be filled with butterflies. I totally love these little winged creatures and have been using them most of my projects.
Here’s a complete look of the card.
To start with, I first stamped some butterflies onto a white card stock and fuzzy cut them all.
I used a bright green colour card and directly applied some sea green paint onto the card using a bamboo stencil.
Before adhering the butterflies, I stamped some flowers using black ink onto the card. This gives a nice background to the butterflies.
To finish off, I added some glitter, crystal and buttons as embellishments along with the “Get Well Soon” sentiment.
I’m also linking this project to the following challenges:
- Let’s and Craft and Create – Challenge #121 – Things With Wings
- Country View Challenges – Anything Goes
- Craft Stamper – Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Challenge – Anything Goes
- Jo’s Scrap Shack – Anything Goes
- Catch the Bug – Anything Goes
- Crafter’s Cafe – #164 – Monochromatic
- The Artistic Stamper – Anything Goes
I hope you found this project inspirational.
*** Happy Crafting ***