Altered Bottle – Alphabets

This week, I decided to alter this glass bottle into a fun and interesting one using alphabets.

As simple as it looks, it took a very minimal effort to make it.

The base has been covered with a tissue layer to give it a texture and keep it strong.

GB Letters (1)

A piece of string  covers around the rim. I have used some 3D alphabets for my project which have been randomly stuck on the bottle.

GB Letters (2)

I have used some thread around the bottle and the alphabets as well. The entire bottle has been coated with Gesso.

GB Letters (3)

For painting, I have used the spray Cattail Copper Brown from Lindy’s stamp gang Starburst on the bottle. The letters have been highlighted with Camel’s Fabrica Acrylic Metallic colour Copper.

You can checkout my Facebook page link for more photos (Don’t forget to like my Facebook Page.)

*** Happy Crafting ***

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s